DERMAPLANING & LED FACIAL
"This training course will teach you everything you need to know to confidently offer your clients, safe, comfortable, effective dermaplaning & LED facial treatments, that will leave them LOVING their skin.
This Dermaplaning & LED course has been expertley designed and is highly rated by past students"
Alice has been delivering training for over 15 years. Having been trained by some of the best in the industry, Alice's teaching methods ensure all the best bits are passed on to you during your course.
This is an intensive 1 day dermaplaning & LED training course with a delux kit included in the training fee. Training locations in London, Salisbury, Hertfordshire, Essex, Norwich, Norfolk, Suffolk & Swindon. We can also arrange to train you in dermaplaning at your location.
Full Cost - £465 including deluxe dermaplaning starter kit
(£250 booking fee required upon booking)
The delux starter dermaplaning training kit comprises:
30 x Sterile Surgical Steel, Swann Morton Blades
(Swann Morton are a world leader in surgical blades)
Stainless Steel Swann Morton Scalpel Handle
Swann Morton Scalpel / Sharps Box
30 x Debris Napkins
ALSO INCLUDES THE ONLINE DERMAPLANING & LED COURSE FOR YOU TO WATCH AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE!!
This course is approved by Towergate Insurance and other leading UK insurnace providers - which guarentees you insurance after this course.
This kit provides enough for 30 dermaplaning treatments. This is an average of £1800 return. LED Kit options available at extra costs.
Benefits of a Dermaplaning & LED Facial include
- Manual Exfoliation, leaving skin super smooth
- Deeper Product penetration (more effective skincare routine)
- Pain Free- Removes “peach fuzz” velous hair that can trap oils and dirt
- Skin that is softer and smoother
- Removes dead skin cells safely
- Acne scars are reduced
- Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced
- Increases skin circulation
- Works on all skin types
- Does not make hair grow back thicker or darker
- An alternative to microdermabrasion
This course is approved by Towergate Insurance.
- Facial certification (Level 2+ or equivilent diploma/certificate) or
- Semi permanent makeup artist or
- Nurse, dentist, doctor, pharmacist
If your qualification does not appear, please contact me so we can give you individual advice as beginners can also be accepted
- Revision of Skin A&P
- Skin Health
- Overview of dermaplaning
- Treatable skin conditions
- Products and ingredients used during treatment
- Hands-on practice
- Q & A
- Marketing Advice
All groups are kept small so that you have maximum supervision
We encourage you to have a treatment on the day as a model, at no extra cost.